High School Announcements for 9-24-21
- Today is a PERSONAL FIT DAY
- WE INVITE YOU TO STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM: “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
- The 2nd floor men's room is closed due to vandalism. This is a student issue and we need student help to get it stopped. Please talk to Mr. Ketcham if there's any information you can share to help get this trend stopped.
- Attention boys’ golf: We are signed up to help with concessions Monday at 5:30. Anyone who can help let Mr. Blunk know.
- Peer mentors who haven’t seen Mrs. Ferry or Mrs. Balk to pick their mentoring day information and turn in the transportation form, need to do that by the end of the day today.
- Reminder to any FCCLA member that would like to go to Fall Rally on Oct. 11: Today is the deadline to sign up. Please make sure that you see Ms. Vogel if you have questions.
- The boys’ varsity cross country team was 4th last night, the JV Boys’ 5th and the girls’ 9th. Cooper and Oscar were medalists. Out of 24 runners, 21 had season PRs and 6 had career PRs.
- Juniors: Your fundraiser money and orders are due on by the end of the day on Monday.
- Please dismiss the football team at 2:15 and the cheerleaders at 3:00 today.
“Remember to follow the JAGUAR WAY-be respectful, responsible and ready."
Have a great day!